75g fish list help

snakeblitz33

Once again, I post this because I still need some ideas. I'm more of a coral person than a fish person...

I already have: 2 Cinnamon clownfish.

I'm looking at adding a fairy wrasse and a blenny next week if this is possible?

Then I would like to add a flame angel - even though I have heard so many people say that they will nip at corals - I think I might take the chance.

Then I would like to add two of the larger fish varieties. I was thinking a yellow tang and a kole tang

Since I have the two cinnamons in the tank at this time, does that seem efficient/possible?

Are there any other fish options that you would throw in the mix?

pegasus

Barracuda... and a dolphin!!!

All pygmy angels all come with the inherent risk of nipping corals. Many won't develop this habit until they reach maturity. It's hit-or-miss on this one, bud. I have a Coral Beauty that doesn't bother anything, but it's probably due to generous feedings. Most everything I've read about these fish seem to say the same thing... "will usually not bother corals if well fed".

jay0705

The two tangs would be tough. They both have a similar body shape. Have you looked at a one spot fox?. A wrasse np, few other coral safe ideas, royal gramma, fire fish, mandarin

snakeblitz33

Ive done two tangs before in a 75g... a yellow tang and a sailfin tang. I've also had a yellow tang and a kole tang in the same tank before...

Mainly I'm just talking about the order I'm adding them, I guess.

jay0705

Ah tangs last would be safest. None of your others should bother a larger fish like a tang

kopczynski

if the clowns haven't established their territory I think it would be safe to add other fish. What kind of blenny are you thinking of adding?