Is my torch coral ok?

Had my torch coral for about a month. He seemed happy. Had long Flowing sweepers. About 3,days ago his arms stopped moving. He goes in at night and out in the day but not that far and his sweepers don't seem to move when he does. Any suggestions? I attached a before and after pic on what he looks like. I did have to pick him up a few times because he fell over a few times. I added some water to the tank about the same time but only a gallon or two. Not very much. Just to top off evaporation.

Attachments

Breeeeee

I have had the same thing happened to me! I even had my water tested by someone else and my water was perfect! I have a torch and hammer head that thats happening to! Please let me know if you have any changes or find how to fix it! Sorry im no help, i will let you know if i find something.

Just did a 30% water change today. Will run the water to my LPS and post tomorrow. If there open. Thanks Talked to the today the said maybe stress he did fall over a few times I moved him to a more secure spot but I need to get him attached to the live rock. Gonna do that today. I'll update.