Algae sheets for yellow tang

carshark

Originally Posted by Kittenboo
Hey Carshark.......... What size did your yellow tang start out at and how long did it take to get that BIG???

well he was about 2 inches when i got him, then over a period of about a year he got to almost 8 inches! i think he was abnormal but i dont know.

rberhow

Carshark-I gotta tell you, your idea was superb!!! I have been folding the algae sheet over many times so there is more bulk but less sticking out and it has been working wonderful!!! It is so nice to not have to scrub our skimmer out from algae sheets every day.
Oceana-I took your advice and went to buy the bigger and better mag float today and they were out.
I'll get it next time and flaunt it in front of him for hours. No man can ever resist when someone has "something" bigger than them.

oceana

Originally Posted by rberhow
Oceana-I took your advice and went to buy the bigger and better mag float today and they were out.
I'll get it next time and flaunt it in front of him for hours. No man can ever resist when someone has "something" bigger than them.

hahaha. got that right. BTW by your mag online. in most LFS the big one is nearly 35-40 bucks in most cases. online you can get for 15-20

rberhow

Oooh, bigger, better and cheaper, he won't be able to stand it.
I'm off to search right now!!!! :jumping: (Me with my new mag float)
(Him with his inferior, puny one) I just love smilies. hehehe

carshark

Originally Posted by rberhow
Carshark-I gotta tell you, your idea was superb!!! I have been folding the algae sheet over many times so there is more bulk but less sticking out and it has been working wonderful!!! It is so nice to not have to scrub our skimmer out from algae sheets every day.

cool good to hear.....glad to be of assistance