Freedom filter, I want it!

cashemin44

This thing looks awesome. I've searched the threads on here and any info on the web about this All Flo Freedom Filter. I think for someone at my caliber, this would be an easy, effective product to add to my tank and get rid of the hang on filters I currently have. I need more feedback. I am especially looking for negative results from people who've bought it. So far, I've only heard good things. Any idea of price too? I can't find them for sale on the web or in any LFS in a 100 mile radius.

hot883

Originally Posted by cashemin44
This thing looks awesome. I've searched the threads on here and any info on the web about this All Flo Freedom Filter. I think for someone at my caliber, this would be an easy, effective product to add to my tank and get rid of the hang on filters I currently have. I need more feedback. I am especially looking for negative results from people who've bought it. So far, I've only heard good things. Any idea of price too? I can't find them for sale on the web or in any LFS in a 100 mile radius.
Did you check out their page; freedomaquarium dot com

shaunda

I have one of these and so far I love it. It was about 400. It is the professional model for 125 gallon tank. No problems so far.

johnj556

hey im looking to sell my used freedom filter. it works great and is in awsome condish. I have had it for almost a year and im upgrading my tank and it dosent fit into my new system
. so i have to sell it. I would like somewhere around 200. but considering it is used and new they cost 250 im more than willing to come down for a fellow saltwater hobbiest. please send me an email at milauseyu@yahoo.com or call me at 281-224-4198.

newazamon

I bought my freedom filter from unique coral and it works great there are 2 sizes avaliable. I paid 400 for my filter and it was well worth it, the phone # is 505-280-2762 you can also try uniquecoral.com

keebler

I've heard that these things are great, but to me it kinda looks like a crappy skilter. I believe that they are good, but can someone tell me what's so great about them?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing it for I have never actually seen one.

natclanwy

I don't really see any advantages to this filter and it does remind me of a skilter on steroids. I also know there is no way this thing has the capacity to handle anything near what there ratings state. Why would you want to take up precious space inside of your tank to use this filter, and at $400 you could purchase a good skimmer that would out perform this filter/skimmer hands down.