What is your most expensive zoa per head?

spiderwoman

I'm not going to admit how much I've spent on a single coral purchase. You'd think I'm nuts.
Wait, that's not a surprise to anybody

rebelprettyboy

Heck yeah theres no way Id ever spend over 50 on a single polyp of any zoa. Thing is so small and pointless for that much money. 200 is just crazy!

peef

I would only ever even think about paying that much if it was an

[hr]
that had procedes going to like cancer research or something.....but thats about it. That or if I was a billionaire then I would be on here offering like 200 a polyp for EVERYTHING.....200 a polyp for xenia!!! Any takers?

the misfits

I would like to know what sites are selling true armeggedons for less than $40.00 a polyp. I seriously doubt they are the real deal if they are going for less than $40.00. As far as my most expensive zoas, I paid the most for a ppe. But the most expensive colony I have own is probably my spidermans. I have about 300 of them.

S

swalchemist

My most expensive one would be the "TFG Blue O's" I paid $25 a head for them but the price has come down since then.

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by YearOfTheNick
http:///forum/post/2758004
I've seen Purple People Eaters at $80/head. I'd rather fill my gas tank.
True, I've seen some high prices for those and they are not that rare. I'm thinking they are slow growers. Few others that are constantly going for high prices are Purple Death and Nuclear Greens and both of those are very fast growers and not rare these days.

flricordia

I guess it was these. 6 for $200. ZFA bought 3 which are now 12 so being fast growers the price is not too bad at all. I would pay $50 a zoa head if it was something I could see in person and had the cash, maybe even more.
Yes, seems PPE are slow growers indeed, at least mine are.
Nightmares

threed240

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2759095
I guess it was these. 6 for $200. ZFA bought 3 which are now 12 so being fast growers the price is not too bad at all. I would pay $50 a zoa head if it was something I could see in person and had the cash, maybe even more.
Yes, seems PPE are slow growers indeed, at least mine are.
Nightmares
That is the best looking Zoa I've ever seen! IMO Nice find!

S

swalchemist

Yes those are nice but Darth Mauls are just as nice if not nicer LOL.