Oooh, Pretty!

novahobbies

What is "Home," and why can't I go there?
Also, when you click "Reply," it send you to the quick reply screen......which doesn't have smileys. Now, I'm not into the
or the
and I'm certainly not known to
too much, but I like the ability to give a good
once in a while....which I can now do only if I click "reply," then "advance reply." Seems redundant.
Don't you think?

meowzer

HMMMM....didn't notice that...you have to hit the go advanced button....use to only have to do that if you were not quoting...oh well

meowzer

Just saw something else SWF....What happened to the icons we use to be able to put in the thread TOPIC?

aquaknight

Originally Posted by novahobbies
http:///forum/post/3247590
What is "Home," and why can't I go there?
Also, when you click "Reply," it send you to the quick reply screen......which doesn't have smileys. Now, I'm not into the
or the
and I'm certainly not known to
too much, but I like the ability to give a good
once in a while....which I can now do only if I click "reply," then "advance reply." Seems redundant.
Don't you think?

Memorization

cranberry

When you want to edit, it brings you right to the the area that was considered the "Advanced Edit" before... it took 2 clicks before to get there.
I guess the blue ones are the ones you have to read?

cranberry

Ya, I guess we were typing so fast back and forth it the thread contained new replys before it could even tell me. It looks like blue you need to read.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3247651
Ya, I guess we were typing so fast back and forth it the thread contained new replys before it could even tell me. It looks like blue you need to read.
OK...So then what is the gray????

cranberry

Dang it... this one was pink but you posted in it... I have no idea anymore...
I'm messed up today anyway... I just did CPR on a Manicin baby that turns blue, visibly breaths, heart beat you can hear and palpate at the stump and just about everything else. It was freaking weird.

S

shrimpy brains

Me no likey!!
I guess we will get used to it!

This guy is yellow!!
Pretty pages though! lol