Stylophora troubles

one lunger

Well folks, it's been a while since my last public flogging so I will ask another amateurish question; I have in my beautiful 29 gallon nano a 2 inch tall Green Stylophora along with other SPS corals (mostly Montiporas). The others are doing very well, the Stylo-not so much. Water parameters are excellent; tank rec's 5 hours of halide per day in the middle of the 10 hours of T5's. Stylo is in the top of the water column and has been in place for about 2 months. Although I have active, living polyps over 75% of the surface of the Stylo, the back side has a good deal of "tissue recision" that is pure bone white. It is clearly alive, but does not appear to be growing. Are there any particular "supplements" that will aid in possible healing or is death inevitable? Feeding consists of Reef Nutirition products; fish include a Wheeler's Goby and a tiny dragonet, + hermit crabs.

Can you see any types of pests including red bugs in your tank? (I know this is a silly question, but I'll ask anyway.)
How far up in the tank have you placed the frag?
What are your water parameters, exactly? Nitrate, Phosphate, Magnesium, salinity, alkalinity?

one lunger

No, not a silly question, as I have never seen a "red bug"- I will find a picture of one so I know what I am looking for. The frag is at the top of my display, about 18" from the 150 watt metal halide. I will take new water readings this afternoon and post them later.