updated tank video

iidylii

hey guys...I finally put my 3 new fish into the DT...the clowns blemish on his side has completely healed and seems that it was not anything more then aggression

here is the updated list:
pj cardinal
bangaii cardinal
3 lyretail anthias
mccoskers flasher wrasse
exquisite firefish
royal gramma
scooter blenny
red scooter blenny
gold midas blenny
magnificient foxface
flame angel
chalk bass
gold stripe maroon clown

for a total of 15...I notice a little bit of jostling for territory in the tank but im hoping its just because I added the last 3 fish on the list...and everyone is just getting to know each other...these 3 will be the last fish I add to the tank because like I said anymore and it will start to be over crowded which I hope it already isn't...although I will be adding a small sifter goby in the future as for some reason I don't have one yet...lol

on another note...the flame angel is kind of a dick head fish lol he roams around just looking for a fight it seems...im hoping that this is just him being a new guy and just establishing that he is the "second" biggest fish in the tank...he met the fox and probably thought, wow that guy is BIG lol...these first couple days though hes pretty much been going up to each fish and chasing it out of its spot whenever he feels like being a jerk I guess which is probably about half the day

the midas blenny barely makes an appearance the last 3 seconds and the sorry little guy in the corner is the chalk bass...hes a little scared

as always im sorry for the terrible quality...

one-fish

Wish my Tank looked that Good....Still a Newbie...going on 4 months since cycled..Looks Great.!!

iidylii

Thanks one fish...gone through many losses trying to figure this hobby out...still asking and learning a lot from these guys on this site...as I'm sure you have heard going slow and compatibility of tank mates is key

iidylii

You need a bigger tank. Maybe a 220 lol. Think of all the fish
True but lots of money comes with that as well lol
[
QUOTE="Shilpan, post: 3587997, member: 311303"]Thank size currently?[/QUOTE]

It's a 93 gallon cube

one-fish

Thanks one fish...gone through many losses trying to figure this hobby out...still asking and learning a lot from these guys on this site...as I'm sure you have heard going slow and compatibility of tank mates is key
Yes agreed see your keeping 3 blennies so I assume your tank is well established / balanced with a good Pod population. Working to get there. Going to keep it simple currently stocked with 2 clowns, a mollie and CUC in a 55 gal. Thinking adding 2 bangaii cardinal and a yellow clown goby next. Reason for the reply.... How do the 3 blennies get together have read that might not be the best thing to do due to feeding and being territorial...seems you got it working..Me learning too

iidylii

Yes agreed see your keeping 3 blennies so I assume your tank is well established / balanced with a good Pod population. Working to get there. Going to keep it simple currently stocked with 2 clowns, a mollie and CUC in a 55 gal. Thinking adding 2 bangaii cardinal and a yellow clown goby next. Reason for the reply.... How do the 3 blennies get together have read that might not be the best thing to do due to feeding and being territorial...seems you got it working..Me learning too

My scooter and red scooter are more so the dragonete family and my Midas blenny is an actual blenny...i dont know why they call scooters "blennys " maybe someone else could explain...but anyways the reason I get away with having both scooters is ones male ones female...all of these three fish eat prepared foods as well so the pods aren't really an issue for me

iidylii

Oh and everything has more or less settled down as far as fighting for space...my chalk bass is still pretty shy but at least him and the gramma haven't gotten into it...so far they actually don't even think twice about each other...

The flame is still occasionally an ass to the other fish for no real reason...kicks them out of there space when he feels it necessary lol