Search results

1. dynee12

Stars and Stripes puffer

Can anyone tell me what I can put in my tank to keep in clean, Inverts, All I have in this 75 g tank is a stars in stripe puffer. Thanks
  2. dynee12

Stars and stripes puffer, cloudy eyes

I'm in the middle of a hypo now after using stop parasite for 5 days. My puffer is doing much better. I leave the salitity at the low level for 3 weeks right? It's at 1.05 I noticed a while back his eyes were cloudy. How do I fix that? I guess it's a bacteria problem right. I thought he was...
  3. dynee12

Stars and Stripes Puffer. Ich Maybe?

My puffer sometimes lays on the bottom of the tank sometimes, Is this normal? Then other times he swims around like crazy. I seen some white spots? on his fins. Could this be ich? I have had him for about a week. He is eating good. Formula one soaked in garlic. He's the only fish in my 75 gallon...
  4. dynee12

Ich problem. Please help

I have a 30 gallon tank thats been up for about 2 months. I had purchased two fire fish gobies and a camel back shrimp from a lfs, some of the fish in there tank had ich. Soon after I placed them in my tank (about a week) my coral beauty had signs of ich, a couple of days went by and it got...
  5. dynee12

What Do I add With Clowns

I Am sitting up a new tank, 30 Gallon. It has allready cycled, I know have Two yellow tail Damsels, small ones. some snails, and a couple hermits. I want to add some clowns (two). Could someone please tell me what are the best fish, inverts, to add with these. I plan to take the damsels out, or...
  6. dynee12

Clown fish

Could someone please help me? What are the best fish to add with clowns? :notsure: