30 Gallon Tank DiaRY

subielover

Your tank looks great, you really have a lot of nice rics and zoos.
Your feather duster has great coloring, what kind of tank and lighting are you using?

rebelprettyboy

I really do not know what kind of tank it is. It was just used and I got it for 20 bucks. Lights are a fixture with a 250 mh and 120 cf bulbs works good, but can heat the tank a little.
Added my six line wrasse today and a red mythrax carb! pics later maybe

rebelprettyboy

Got a new brain coral in Friday. I think its a watermelon lobo brain ill post pics later. So someone can identify it. umm Ill put pics up of new zoos on rock not new but newly glued.
Red Emeral Crab

I dont think ive posted pics of this yet but ive had it for about 3 weeks and its tripled in size since i FIRST GOT IT
Kenya Tree

comments and questions welcome

rebelprettyboy

Dang nothing as usualy. Any who heres the "WATERMELON LOBO BRAIN CORAL" Yeah I made the watermelon name up lol

Red Mushroom have had it for about 3 weeks when I got it, it was prob the size of an eraser tip

Xenia looking real nice and healthy!

Random Zoas grewing really nice. and some Palys growing well also

rebelprettyboy

New ZOOS I glued on the zoa rock

Zoo ROck I had another frag of yellow zoos on the rock but they feel behind the tank I could reach them if I wanted but im just gonna leave them there since they are growing nice and they'll eventually get to the rock lol

Blastos

rebelprettyboy

thinking I might make a big order. I dont know. I kinda need to save my money but oh well might as well spend it. Ill post pics of what I might order in a sec

rebelprettyboy

1 Farmed Purple Candy Cane Frags - 9.99 - One Head2 Teal Cyphastrea Frags - 9.99 - One Inch Frag3 Rainbow Red Spot Mushrooms - 9.99 - Two Polyps4 ULTRA Superman Mushrooms - 9.99 - Single Polyp
5 Blue and Green Platygyra Frags
- 9.99 - One Inch Frag
6 RPE Palys Frags
- 29.99 - 6 Polyps
7 Ultra Toadstool Leather Frags
- 29.99 - One Inch Frag
8 Ultra Crocea Clams
- 29.99 - Three Plus Inches
9 Blue Echinopora lamellosa Frags
- 19.99 - One Inch Frag
10 Neon Pink Milli Frags
- 19.99 - One Inch Frag
11 Starry Sky Favites
- 29.99 - One Inch Frag
12 Blastomussa - Rare PPE Merletti Frags
- 9.99 - 3 Polyps
13 Blueberry Favia Frags
- 39.99 - One Inch Frag

rebelprettyboy

All that would be 215 and free shipping. Thinkinking about putting back the clam and leather and maybe something else for a Blue war coral for 79.99 its sick. ill post a pic of it its insane.

^^WHAT U SEE IS WHAT U GET^^^

subielover

Wow, I am jealous, that is a serious list. I would say go for it, you only live once, then again I don't pay your bills
Your tank looks really, really nice. That is a lot of lighting for your tank and your inhabitants look very thankful. Good job

rebelprettyboy

whoa two comments from someone other than me lol...
Yeah the light is really good though, just heat issues a few times, but nothing to bad really. Ill try to take a FTS 2morrow camera is at my girlfriends right now.
AS FOR THE LIST I WILL HAVE TO WAIT. COLLEGE SUCKS MAN. I GOTTA PAY ALMOST 300 FOR A FEW BOOKS TO GET READY FOR FINALS. SO I WANT BE ADDING ANYTHING FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 2 WEEKS (next paycheck)

atrialfib22

I really like the Blue War coral too...it would look great in your tank! Keep up the good work and keep us posted as always

A

alexa11

great stuff, i love your zoos and your dream list! looks good!