iidylii 93 gallon cube

iidylii

hey everyone I haven't really uploaded pics and vids for my tank before and now that I have finally gotten over my last tank mishaps things seem to be going smoother at the moment...

so for those that don't know...I have a 93 gallon cube with a 125 gallon sump drilled through the living room down into the basement..holding around 190 gallons of water total...also have about 60lbs of sand...and a little over 200lbs of LR...about 80-100 in my DT and 100+ rock in my sump

my fish list includes
3 green chromis
royal gramma
pj card
scooter blenny
red scooter dragonette
green mandarin
as i said...I have a little over 200 lbs of LR and 125 gallon sump with a pretty giant chamber of calerpa to hopefully satisfy the many pods I will need for the 3 dragons...the system is over a year old and at the moment appears to have millions of creatures roaming the rocks and sand bed...If I notice my pods are not keeping up my dad and or 2 brothers would gladly take a dragon or 2 from me lol

QT list
mccoskers wrasse
pink spot watchman...going to hopefully give this guy to someone so I can safely get my tiger wardi goby

coral list
frog spawn
Kenya tree

invert list
pencil urchin...probably have to rehome since I will be doing corals soon
long spine...probably have to rehome...he likes to eat my Kenya tree
short spine
cleaner shrimp
9 turbos
fighting conch
sifter star
handful of nassarius snails
handful of hermits
serpeant star
brittle star 16" lol hes a biggen

FUTURE FISH LIST POSSIBLES
bangaii card
lyretail anthias
court jester goby
tiger wardi goby
flame angel
purple firefish
midas blenny
yellow stripe maroon clown
magnificient foxface...this is only a maybe because I realize he is rated for a little bigger tank
chalk bass...although the gramma might be an issue with this?

Attachments

iidylii

sorry I can't get a video to post and can only take pics with my phone so probably not the best lol

iidylii

Crazy bastard lol
I don't know what your talking about lol to many fish, to many dragonettes, I don't understand lol

I do remember being told I can not have 3 urchins in my tank when I started it and here we are a year later and they are doing just fine except for the fact I want corals now and they are not cooperating in that area lol

jay0705

Lol just your attention to detail. I honestly would have no idea how many snails I have. I do like the fox idea, one of my fav fish. They do get big tho

Kristin1234

I think the fox would be okay! They are great fish! But like Jay said, they can get bigger. I have 1 in my 100 gallon and haven't had any space issues, yet. He is about 1.5 years old. We shall see.

Magnificent foxes are awesome.

iidylii

there just so happens to be a beautiful fox on divers den right now!

sadly I must wait...I figure I better give my dragons a chance to settle in and then my plan is to add the fox last of all my peaceful fish...which means my wrasse still has to come out of QT...then I will add my purple fire, court jester, tiger, and midas blenny before I finally add my fox...then I will start on my semi agg list which for some reason bangaiis are listed as semi...but anyways then it will go something like bangaii, anthias, chalk bass?, flame angel, and finally the bastard yellow stripe maroon lol...

I still don't know if a chalk bass will be ok with a gramma...they are both in the basslets category but to me really don't resemble each other all that much...definitely different fins and a slight different shape as far as I can tell from pics...

Kristin1234

I'm wondering if your pj and banggai will fight? I have 2 pj, one is aggressive, other is a cool little fella.

Love the conch!

jay0705

there just so happens to be a beautiful fox on divers den right now!

sadly I must wait...I figure I better give my dragons a chance to settle in and then my plan is to add the fox last of all my peaceful fish...which means my wrasse still has to come out of QT...then I will add my purple fire, court jester, tiger, and midas blenny before I finally add my fox...then I will start on my semi agg list which for some reason bangaiis are listed as semi...but anyways then it will go something like bangaii, anthias, chalk bass?, flame angel, and finally the bastard yellow stripe maroon lol...

I still don't know if a chalk bass will be ok with a gramma...they are both in the basslets category but to me really don't resemble each other all that much...definitely different fins and a slight different shape as far as I can tell from pics...
Nothing will really bother a fox due to the venomous spines. So order isn't terribly important w them. They also will not bother smaller fish

Kristin1234

True. My fox is probably the most docile fish in the tank. He's a bigger wuss then my snowflake clowns. He will not bother your scooters.

iidylii

I more want to put the fox in last of the peaceful fish for my own confidence that's all...I would like my tank to be accident free for a good long time before spending $100+ on a fish lol...the you tube thing is a brilliant idea lol ill start working on that here soon thanks

jay0705

I more want to put the fox in last of the peaceful fish for my own confidence that's all...I would like my tank to be accident free for a good long time before spending $100+ on a fish lol...the you tube thing is a brilliant idea lol ill start working on that here soon thanks
The one spot is far cheaper, however the metallic/ magnificent is a very nice looking fish