Pics of my first tank!

D

dborne3

Well its just getting started and i am excited to finally have something in my tank. Its not much - but just wait! Lets hope these pics work....

D

dborne3

It's a 30 Gal Cube that i bought from a friend looking to get rid of it for a $100. I'm happy so far.

D

dborne3

I just got a new coral - Cladiella Leather Coral - I was told...
And the Frogspawn is coming along nicely so i updated him.

scubaguy

Originally Posted by cichlidKid
Why would you want to do that, it would make it look ugly
It allows a natural gas exchange from the air, instead of trapping it. Plus with the glass it traps the heat from the light. Alos unless you keep the glass clean constantly it blocks the light.

N

nemo_66

for a first tank, im pretty impressed. looks great. i have seen peoples 2 and 3 tank look worse than this one.

D

dborne3

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
for a first tank, im pretty impressed. looks great. i have seen peoples 2 and 3 tank look worse than this one.
Thanks for the compliment Nemo.
I am currently leaving half of the glass lid open to at least let some of it be uncovered. We'll see what happens

nick76

Originally Posted by dborne3
I just got a new coral - Cladiella Leather Coral - I was told...
And the Frogspawn is coming along nicely so i updated him.
Pretty sure that 1st one is a Colt Coral. I have one and it looks exactly like that at night when it bunches up.
Nice tank

monalisa

Very cool!! Great size tank to start with IMO...keep updating with pictures. Good job, everything looks very happy and healthy.
Lisa

D

dborne3

Its been awhile since i have had time to get on here and post some pics of my new things. Well here you go.

D

dborne3

Its kinda blue and green - i say blue - girlfriend says green... so