1/2 yr B'day...

nm reef

Well if you were a pretty and peaceful fish...and if my wife would allow you...then you'd be most welcome in Wizardy Reef!!!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great. How long is that tank? Did you build your own retro lighting?

nm reef

5' long and yup...the lighting is a dual PFO 400 watt MH retro and a dual 110 watt VHO retro.The four lamps are attached to the canopy...complete with reflectors.

mr. tuna

Very Very nice NM!
How do you have so much coraline growth?
I have a 92 reef that has been set up for 8 months, and only has a couple dots.. :notsure:

mr. tuna

BTW, my calcium is always at 450 ppm, and my water quality is always good, i have metal halides ( 250 watts over a 92),
and still not much. :nope:

attml

NM,
Looking awesome as always! I love the full tank shot - it really puts into prespective how many great corals you have in there!!! How is that Flame Angel? Does he give any of your corals or clams any grief? Very nice!!!!:) :) :)

nm reef

Originally posted by attml
NM,
Looking awesome as always! I love the full tank shot - it really puts into prespective how many great corals you have in there!!! How is that Flame Angel? Does he give any of your corals or clams any grief? Very nice!!!!:) :) :)

attml...considering your system is one that I admire that is high praise...thank you!
Some of my LPS corals will eventually be weeded out...I fragged about half the frogspawn over the weekend. Actually traded 15-20 heads for a sweet maze/moon brain!
The flame has been absolutely zero problems so far...but I do pay special attention to him and the bi-color blenny...just in case they start to nip.