1/3 hp current prime tower CHILLER

kainex

Less the a year old chiller will ship but buyer pays actual shipping, if I remember right shipping from CA was like 60 or 70. it weighs about 60 lbs
I can take Paypal also. please send all questions to carrie_broken@yahoo.com (yes thats a underscore in the e-mail)
Price is 375 +shipping. please dont ask me to get shipping for you, if you don't know how to figure it just assume it will be 70.00 Will be shipped from WISCONSIN 53066
This is off the web
Titanium Heat Exchanger—Corrosion resistant titanium backed by a lifetime warranty offers the peace of mind. The custom molded evaporator body is completely insulated and is configured to provide maximum exposure to the titanium coil, simplicity at its best.
One size fits all—The slender shape and small footprint (8" x 16") fits under almost any aquarium stand* and preserves precious space. Please note proper ventilation is REQUIRED for in-stand installations.
Cooler by design—Squeezed under the housing is a high BTU compressor and fan that efficiently chillers water while keeping silence a virtue
Stylish Housing—Black aluminum housing blends well into any decor. Recessed handles for easy moving and lifting. Built-in Ice Blue LED light turns on when chiller is in cooling mode, bling bling for your tank.
Integrated Thermostat—Simple keypad programmable display with constant temperature readout accurate to +/- 1°F.
What’s Included:
Each Prime Tower Chiller includes an integrated single-stage digital temperature controller, 1/2" & 1" inlet/outlet fittings, 6 ft. power cable and complete instructions.
Prime Tower Chiller Sizing Guide:
Temperature Difference From Ambient
Degree Pull-Down
10°F 20°F 30°F 40°F
1/4 hp 260gal 130gal 90gal 70gal
1/3 hp 360gal 181gal 130gal 100gal