1/5 hp Custom Sealife Chiller 4 Sale

bklynz00

1/5 hp Custom Sealife Inline Chiller including keypad programing; celsius or fahrenheit scale electronic LCD temperture control read out. Duplex stainless steel evaporator, compact design with side accessed hand holds for lifting unit. 1" inlet and outlet for optium flow capacity remote sensor and power cord. Vibration and noise reducing rubber feet. Approximate 14"x12"X14.5" weight 50lbs. This unit was hardly used. Asking price is 400. nego

speg

100 dollars? Man! At least get in the ballpark.. you're way outside the stadium man...

sw65galma

Originally Posted by Jer4916
I'll give you $100, its a used chiller and its 1/5hp.
Dude look things up..that's a decent price... Good up to 125gal tank.
You might as well have offered him $1.00 and some jaw breakers.

jer4916

i'll give you $100.
you dont have to take it..its an offer.
obviously no one else wants it...

speg

Dont you hate on 'The Price is Right' when someone bids 100 dollars and some RETARD goes 101 Bob!

sw65galma

Ya i hate that......
101.51 :p
on a serious note bklynz00 what is your email address? I may be "seriously interested"

jr1053

Offering 200 dollars for your chiller. I am seriously interested and could pick this up without you needing to ship if you still live in NYC. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks
John
sragone@comcast.net

sw65galma

$250.00 lol funny part is it's not like we even know if he would even take any of these offers..Most likely not...
Shipping gonna be heafty as it's 50lbs.

jer4916

bklynz00,
All i can say is your welcome :)...This thread went un-touched for about 4 days untill i said something :) I should get some sort of commission or something ..hehe
~chris

sw65galma

Originally Posted by Jer4916
bklynz00,
All i can say is your welcome :)...This thread went un-touched for about 4 days untill i said something :) I should get some sort of commission or something ..hehe
~chris

AAAHA! I get it..your his friend...or you are bklynz00 and your're trying to drive your own price up!! Scammer