+ 1 fish

coralman05

One of my fish just died due to age(hopefully) If everything in my tank is okay in couple weeks i'm planning on replacing it.
Whats in my tank:
cardinals x2
clownfish x2
blenny
Kole tang
Frogspawn
Green bubble coral
and mushrooms duhh
I kinda want a flame angle but its to risky in my tank. What would you guys suggest?

btldreef

some fish to consider:
Greenbanded goby, or my new favorite, the Pink bar goby
Flasher or fairy wrasse
Fridmani Psuedochromis
Firefish
Yellow Assessor - another new favorite. It's so neat to see them when they swim upside down

btldreef

Yellow Assessors are cool... but expensive IMO....
Depends where you get them from. I can get one for about $35, eating frozen

coralman05

Greenbanded goby and Yellow Assessor are sweeet! you got me hooked.. you think both could go into my tank? granded my water quality isnt the best, but its not anything to worry about.. i think/hope.

btldreef

Greenbanded goby and Yellow Assessor are sweeet! you got me hooked.. you think both could go into my tank? granded my water quality isnt the best, but its not anything to worry about.. i think/hope.
Both should be fine.
You posted your parameters the other day, I thought they were ok

coralman05

blue spotted jaw fish? coral safe? coral shop dudes just got one in! I helped them put the fish into their tanks and of course one jumped straight out! ohh boyy

coralman05

BTLDreef I messed up bigg time.. My reading above was on the first of this month.. I tested everything today and here we go..
Amminonia .18
nitrate 15
Ph dark purple or blue?? my tester doesnt have that color
alk. 2
phos. .25
nitrite .2
my power head moved and was aimed right on my sand bed so parts of the bottom glass was showing.. had to stire everything up.. and i didnt move the power head for 3 days!
plus my kole tang is really light, his left fin is ripped in half, therefor his swimming weird. white spots are back.. fml

coralman05

and to top it off i tore my ACL again.. yes again. and getting surgery in a few weeks and last time i got surgery all my coral died + couple fish.. ( near possible) for the first 2 3 months to get to my tank fully

btldreef

Water change!
You might want to look into SeaChem Prime. It works as a stress coat and helps trap ammonia so you can then remove it in water changes.