1 Head Frogspawn Only 7.00 Plus Ship-have Lots!

cross

SINGE HEAD FROGSSPAWN ONLY 7.00 A PIECE !! NEED TO SELL..WILL SHIP...SHIPPING WILL BE 25.00 OVERNIGHT EAST COAST,30.00 WEST COAST.PAYPAL IS CROSS29@HOTMAIL.COM I HAVE AT LEAST 20 HEADS OR MORE!! WILL GO FAST!!

fats71

The main prob1em is no one nows who you are here and secondy the rues say to be in other discussions as 99.9 percent of yours are a in 1ive sa1e peope might assume your a business. read the top post in this section..

It just is not cost effecient to buy one piece of coral and have $30+ dollars for shipping. I can get a 10 head piece at an LFS for less then $50 or less.

cross

if someone buys one, than i will charge less for shipping.but im selling cheap so someone might want it all....

cross

Originally Posted by Fats71
http:///forum/post/2670210
The main prob1em is no one nows who you are here and secondy the rues say to be in other discussions as 99.9 percent of yours are a in 1ive sa1e peope might assume your a business. read the top post in this section..
what the hell are you talking about.a sales person? these tanks, and corals are in my home. i have one tank that has corals in it that in trying to sell..mind your own business...i have been on this site longer than you...