1 Month Old 10 Gallon

jake15

Had this going for about a month it seems to be going pretty well at the time....Starfish got into power head :notsure: but he will be ok

jake15

Yeah, i have both and they seem to be doing great. All my rock, sand came from a 6 month old tank. half the water is old and half new(not that, that maters because there isnt much bacteria in water columns) All equiptment was used in the 6 month old tank so it was basically a swap of tanks. I waited 1 month and then added the fish, anemone, zoos, and mushroom.
Tell me if I am wrong but i think i should be alright levels are good in tank.

mimzy

Looks beautiful!
How long have you been in salt water? Was the 6month old tank one of yours?
What kind of lights are you using?
I just love your rockwork... more pix!! :joy:

jake15

I have been in Saltwater for about 2 years. I had a 55 and a Ten. I drilled my ten and had a 10 gallon sump on the bottom but when i sold my 55 my cousin was looking for a tank so i just gave him my 10 setup. The tank i have now i gave to my girl friend on her birthday last year. But she couldnt really keep up with it and basketball kept me from monitoring it so she suggested i come get it so i did. It didnt look to good at the time but it had nice growth and color. So after that i went to the pet shop were i used to help service company tanks and they hooked me up with everything you see(minus rock that was free) that is alive for $50. So that was that and now im getting ready to buy more coral.

Light is a96 watt 50/50

woodymdt

Originally Posted by Jake15
I drilled my ten and had a 10 gallon sump on the bottom but when i sold my 55 my cousin was looking for a tank so i just gave him my 10 setup. Light is a96 watt 50/50
Interesting: If I may ask: what did you use to drill your Ten?