1 more time

kelly

The link works just fine, but there are no pictures in the album. You will need to upload them. There may also be a delay before they become available if you have already uploaded them, I have never used Yahoo albums before.
Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

whipple

Check to make sure that the folder is not restricted for open use. we had that prob with some one else few days ago

cronin

MAYBE WE ALL NEED TO PUT OUR CAPS LOCK ON AND IT WILL WORK. TAKE IT EASY LORD, JUST BUSTING YOUR CHOPS.

jacksonpt

great pics... nice tanks. Certainly seems like you're doing something right. The middle pic... those blue things, are they musrooms? I've never seen mushrooms that color before. Would you be willing to part with a couple? Not sure where you live, but when the warmer weather comes round, I'd be happy to give you a few bucks if you'd be willing to ship a couple to me.

kris walker

Yea, it works for me too. I guess something changed. Nice pics. I'm amazed at how close you can keep everything together. You seem to be a good parent keeping your kids in line! :)
sam

WELL SAM, THINGS ARE EVEN CLOSER NOW! THERE ARE FOUR NEW YELLOW XENIAS, AND A GIANT RED FINGER LEATHER. THE PAGODA CUP IS IN THE SMALL TANK SINCE I HAD TO FIND MORE ROOM FOR THE NEW CORALS. BUY THE WAY, THE POWDER BLUE IN A 16 GALLON TANK! I DON'T LIE!!!

I HAVE TO SAY, THE POWDER BLUE DID GET A LITTLE BIG SINCE I GOT IT. IT WAS ONLY ABOUT AN INCH AT FIRST. HE WILL BE GOING INTO MY 40GALLON XENIA TANK SOON. JUST TO MAKE HIM A LITTLE HAPPIER.