10 Dollar Zoas. Make urself a pack!

rebelprettyboy

I guesss depends on tank. Ive had em like 3 months and have had 6 new shrooms.
I already sold that frag pictured. But I have 1 with the same 2 shrooms. but this one has a kenya tree attched to it and its on sale f0r 20. I can get a pic for u if u want

I'm interested in the gorilla nipples, radio active dragon eyes, and shrooms but if you don't have those any more just tell me the types you still have because I like the other ones too.

what is shipping cost to 30068

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by twist of lime
http:///forum/post/2730153
I'm interested in the gorilla nipples, radio active dragon eyes, and shrooms but if you don't have those any more just tell me the types you still have because I like the other ones too.

what is shipping cost to 30068
Im out of Gorilla Nipples. Sorry about those. But I still have RDEs and Shrooms with a Kenya tree for $20.00
Let me know.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by twist of lime
http:///forum/post/2730391
Will you take paper money?
I'll mail it to you and you don't have to mail me the coral until you get the money if you want.
Yeah I dont mind. Which corals were u wanting? SO i make sure I set them aside?

don't set them aside just yet, I'm sure I'll end up getting some but it might be a couple weeks. I just started my first saltwater 30 gallon tank about 3 weeks ago. This sunday I'm getting a firefish goby then i'll take a water test. After that I will get some coral! I just want to make sure that the water levels are fine. So I wouldn't want you to miss out on other opertunities. I'm sure I will get some in1-3 weeks as long as nothing goes horibbly wrong. Also you had X4 or X3 signs does that mean the coral is 10$X4=$40 or does that just mean that thats howmuch you have of that coral?
Thanks,
Diane

elitewb

i live in odessa i was wondering whats left. i'm off this weekend maybe i can pick up a few of your frags!