10 gallon gone 20H lots of pictures

kleinn

Nice tank! I just set up a 20H, my first SW tank, and I'm getting ready to start fraggin' it out. I just hope it looks as good as yours one of these days!

style23

Originally Posted by Style23
the pseudochromis is no longer in there, because of that reason, i traded him in after it killed my jawfish :tear: but my maroon is pretty mellow
also got my coral shipment yesterday....in the blizard...supprised they made it, i was out of town, and the drive back took me a little over 4 hrs, instead of 1.5....so the coral was sitting outside for kind of a long time, but they are all in the tank, and look pretty good, will get pics up when the lights come on

turns out my coral was sitting outside for ALOT longer then i thought....2 of the 3 corals did not make it, the 2 acans, the red open brain is looking good so far.... still no pictures though sorry im slacking...
the first time i ordered corals offline didnt work out so well, $100 lesson learned. Next time will be some better planning, and hopfully not delivered durring a blizzard.

L

lagger

Wow, that sucks
Hopefully they come with some sort of guarantee....I'd definately try to get them local next time, if possible. Good luck.

style23

Originally Posted by Lagger
Wow, that sucks
Hopefully they come with some sort of guarantee....I'd definately try to get them local next time, if possible. Good luck.
i do get most of my corals local....but i figure the only acans that are local are $250, so i have umm.... 4 more tries to get it right....it was just really bad planning on my part, getting stuck in traffic for 3 extra hours didnt help at all, the extreem whether contributed, just bad luck...i emailed the company and they said they would give me some credit on a next order, this company i would highly recomend, not sure if i can say the name on here or not.

S

surfinusa

YOU KEEPT A TANG IN A 10 GALLON TANK I THINK IM GONNA SCREAM to late i already did

style23

Originally Posted by surfinusa
YOU KEEPT A TANG IN A 10 GALLON TANK I THINK IM GONNA SCREAM to late i already did
if you didnt read like the 3rd line in my 1st post i had it for 3 days and brought it back...
and i think i finally decided on fish
tricolor fairy wrasse:

false and black perc
then my diamond goby
might like a Banggai Cardinal but i dont think there is room in there for one

style23

Originally Posted by Jojo_B
What type of lights were you running on your 10g?
when i first started i had a 15w flourecent...
then for most of the time i had a 28w pc and the 15w flourecent on there
then for about a week i had a 96 watt pc on there, as shown in the last pic
now on my 20 i have the 96 ans the 28 watt pc's

vejomatic

Style your 20 is jjjaaaaaaammmennn... i bet your 125 is getting mighty anxious staring at all those luvlies all day. keep it up. GJ!
~mc

style23

how toxic are flatworms? because i ordered flatworm eXit, hopping it will be here tomorow, but i have quite a few flat worms in my tank, and its starting to freak me out, like i have 17 gallons of DI water here :-/

style23

Originally Posted by alyssia
That tank looks great! I love your bicolor

dont have it anymore, it was a sassy little bicolor