10 Gallon Nano For Sale Cheap In NY!!!

yankeesrok

I am moving to Ga on 12/17/04 and need to sell a 10 g nano ASAP!! It has no fish at this time I had one false perc in there and unfortunately he had a powerhead accident and died last week. This is currently what I have:
15lbs LR
15lbs. LS
1 hawaiian featherduster
snails(4)
Coralife 96W 50/50 quad hood
Zoomed powersweep powerhead
magfloat glass cleaner
Whisper 30/60 HOB bio filter
Penguin accu-dial heater
Sea Test spec. gravity meter
1 small moon light
dark blue background
Comes with all supplies which includes all test kits and additives, food, etc...
I have tests for:
ammonia
nitrate
nitrite
calcium
ph/alk
kh
phosphate
I have additives for:
Calicium (liquid)
Tech 1 (iodine)
Phosphate sponge
Biozyme
Chemi-clean
Phyto-plex
Reef complete
Prime
I have a 1/2 full, 14lb bag of red sea salt but it is starting to harden for some reason, but it's your's if you want it.
Food:
1 small can marine flakes
1 lrg. can marine flakes
frozen emerald entree(single serve cubes)
Powerstrip
Black laquer stand with 2 shelves underneath and on wheels
**I will not seperate stuff and I will not ship*** I do not have the time or money, I need to sell this ASAP for local pick-up only.I live about 30 mins. north of Syracuse, NY. This is a move decided at the last minute because I lost my job. Please make a reasonable offer. E-mail: yankeesgirll37@aol.com:help:

thea

hey............i would probally be interested if you could ship because i live in kalamazoo michigan........
ALEX:)

the_boyz1

Hi, I live in Buffalo, NY. The end of this month or Earlier December i have to travel to Utica, NY Which i will pass by Syracuse, NY. Please Email me so we can work out some kind of arrangement.
My Email : The_Boyz1@yahoo.com

yankeesrok

:happyfish Since I need to sell this stuff ASAP and none of my offers seem to be panning out, I've decided to breakdown the set up. Hopefully the additives and test kits are spoken for already and I'm jus going to junk the filter, heater and powersweep since they are used and inexspensive to begin with so that leaves the lights and live rock.
The live rock I will ship if all of it is bought by the same person, I have around 15lbs maybe a little more, and I forgot to mention that there's a small colony of green hairy mushrooms on one also (although I don't know how they'll fair after shipping) sorry I don't have any pics, but this is very nice fiji rock with quite a bit of coraline on it. I will sell it for 3.00/lb, so 45.00 plus shipping.
The lights are ,as stated above, a 20" Coralife 96W 50/50 quad hood which I purchased from hellolights.com less than a year ago for 130.00 (plus shipping) This would give you enough lighting to have a wide variety of inhabitants in a 10G. Although this is not an actual photo of my lights they are the exact same ones in the link below and are in very nice condition and work great! I do not have the box but will make sure to ship with care for 75.00 plus shipping. (plus free powerstrip and small single moonlight)
*I use priority mail shipping, takes 2-3 days*
http://store1.yimg.com/I/lamps-now_1818_2289

unknown

I need your address to ship you the mone and you can shipp me the stuff.
Vince.
To clarify it's $60 for all test kits and all additives
Includes:
ammonia
nitrate
nitrite
calcium
ph/alk
kh
phosphate
I have additives for:
Calicium (liquid)
Tech 1 (iodine)
Phosphate sponge
Biozyme
Chemi-clean
Phyto-plex
Reef complete
Prime
I will also take the filter, heater and powersweep if you are throuwing them away.
VInce.

unknown

Is the test kits Salifert test kits??
Can you put name brands next to the stuff I am getting.
I know the light brand, heater pump etc..
Just on like the test kits, additives and food.
Vince.:)

dedwards

$3/lb * 15 + $45 = $90 for LR
It comes out to $5.99/lb good deal for LR in my area. Wish I could afford another $90 to put in my tank.

unknown

Yankee whats up you haven't replyed on this thread in a couple days now?? Is everything OK??
Am kinda still waiting on that brand name list.
Vince.

yankeesrok

I'm confused where'd you get 90.00 from for the LR?? I want 45.00 for all 15lbs + whatever shipping is. :notsure: I still have the additives and test kits too, the person backed out at the last minute! :mad:

dedwards

Sorry didn't realize the $45 was rock and shipping costs together. I thought you meant $3/lb + $45 for shipping which would bring the total to $90...my bad