10 ways to get an anenome to move

keith burn

Ok this will always work.
#1 put 2 or 3 big filter parts (instead of car parts) in the front sand bed.
#2 breed your clowns and tell them to let their fry run around in the front sand bed in diapers only.
#3 buy a new $40,000.00 shell but do not paint or fix the rotten hole in the front live rock door.
#4 never exterminate for a dang thing except every 2 or 3 years so when you do, all the aptasia goes the the neighbors l/r.
#5 hang out with the bad crowd have all the Hermit Crabs, Snails, and shrimp in and out all night. (you know... the cleaning crew)
#6 Have flip flop (hip hop) music blasting out all day and night
#7 have the Hermit Crabs, Snails, and shrimp selling seaweed on every corner l/r.
#8 fire the Lawnmower Blenny and have hair algae grow all over your l/r and spread to your neighbors.
#9 Stake out cheap tacky tiny pink flamingo yard art in your front sand bed.
#10 Have at least 10 dogfish chained in your yard, and breeding constantly, have the babies living under your shell.

fishfry101

Originally Posted by keith burn
http:///forum/post/2512573
Ok this will always work.
#1 put 2 or 3 big filter parts (instead of car parts) in the front sand bed.
#2 breed your clowns and tell them to let their fry run around in the front sand bed in diapers only.
#3 buy a new $40,000.00 shell but do not paint or fix the rotten hole in the front live rock door.
#4 never exterminate for a dang thing except every 2 or 3 years so when you do, all the aptasia goes the the neighbors l/r.
#5 hang out with the bad crowd have all the Hermit Crabs, Snails, and shrimp in and out all night. (you know... the cleaning crew)
#6 Have flip flop (hip hop) music blasting out all day and night
#7 have the Hermit Crabs, Snails, and shrimp selling seaweed on every corner l/r.
#8 fire the Lawnmower Blenny and have hair algae grow all over your l/r and spread to your neighbors.
#9 Stake out cheap tacky tiny pink flamingo yard art in your front sand bed.
#10 Have at least 10 dogfish chained in your yard, and breeding constantly, have the babies living under your shell.
So my 7 year old daughter who is so into the tank and helps with everything logs on last night to figure out how we can move our anemone. I was already elbows deep in the tank taking out rock to get to the stupid thing. My daughter was so excited because she actually found a thread immediately saying " 10 ways to move your anemone"! Well she started reading this out loud and I am cracking up, she saying ( all serious ) " Dad, I don't get it what is this person talking about" "Who would put car parts in here anyway"!
It was pretty funny....Good one.....