100-150 gallon owners I NEED UR HELP

sandman12

OK heres the deal, i haev a 135 gallon tank with water, 150lbs of sand, and about 60lbs lr. My stand is diy and i have 7 4x4's holding it up. My question is can i take out one of the 4x4's so i can fit a 55 under the stand for a fuge?
I would post a picture but my pics r too big. Ever since these new faces my pictures r too big!!!!
let me describe it better
ok ur looking at the tank straight on, there r 3 4x4's in the front, 3 4x4's in the back and one right behind the front middle one

sandman12

too late i did it. There is no way i would have taken the water out anyways, i cnat ford to buy more salt

sandman12

i took out the middle post everything went fine, thanks for asking.
I would post pics but my pics r too big becuase of our new faces:nope:

nm reef

...just a thought....if everybody were to resize pics before posting them here then we'd not have such severe limtiations on the size allowed. I believe that is why the pic size has been reduced and not because of the avatars and smileys.
In the past folks would post huge pics that caused numerous problems. Its my hope that in the future we will be able to increase the pic size available. Sad to see the end to the 6-paks we once were able to share!
There are several excellant photo editing softwares out there that would allow you to reduce the size of pics...and at the same time maintain decent quality.:thinking: