100 gal central california

jlem

I am finishing the canopy tommorow but thought I would post a pic. This is the 100 Gallon Acrylic that is drilled in three places along the top of the back glass. The canopy is 8 inches tall and the front 9 inches of the lid is hinged and lifts up. The top still needs sanding and staining of course but it will be the same stain as the stand. I am asking $325.00 for the setup.
I also have a 50 gallon acrylic with 2X4 stand and 8 inch canopy for sale. It has an emporer 280 filter and a prizm skimmer that has a crack at the top corner that has been sealed and siliconed and has not leaked for the last 6 months since I got the setup. It does not come with lights but does have some corals including a RBT anename, clown fish, four stripe and some other orange and purple damsel. The first pic is when it was first setup with the VHO's on. I am asking $75.00 for that setup.

jlem

I will sell both for $375 and will deliver for gas money if buyer is close enough. I do take trips to sacramento every few months.