100 Gallon Reef for Sale in San Diego!

shawn100

Hi,
I am currently selling complete System-
It is a 100 gallon glass tank.
I have all of equipment that is needed to maintain. I have all new test kits some Saliferts, and some Fastest, I also have all other equipment to maintain the setup (Cleaning Supplies, Powerheads, heater, Instant Ocean salt (1/2 bucket), extra brand new cooling fan, and more that I am probably forgetting
Some of the specs are as follows-
Display Tank-
2 Maxijets 1200's
1 Rio 900
Overflow located back left corner
Lighting
2 – 110W VHO Actinic 48” bulbs
2 – 250W MH 10K bulbs on eballasts – bought from Reef Fanatic.
2 – Spider Reflectors
2 – 5” cooling fans in top of hood.
Sump
Southbay SB 180 sump with:
- Southbay 6-1 Skimmer with Sedra 5000 pump
- Iwaki 40RT Return Pump
- Refugium – 10g Rubbermaid with 2 household bulbs – 6” DSB plus LR rubble – good fan worm population, Caulerpa, etc. Feeds from and to Sump in closed loop
Livestock
1 – Yellow Tang
1 – Blue Tang
1 – Tomato Clown
1 – spotted Mandarin
1- Emerald Crab
-Various hermits
-Many, many baby snails
1 - Spiny brittle/serpent star (Large)
1 - Fire Shrimp
Corals
1 – Yellow Leather
2 – Yellow Cup Coral pieces (1 the size of a fist, the other the size of a saucer)
1 – Green star polyp cluster
1 – Brown star polyp cluster
1 – Brown with bright green center star polyp cluster
1 – Monti Cap – Green with Purple polyps (layered, and the size of a dessert plate)
1 - Green Monti Caps – bright green (1 larger than a dinner plate)
1 – Red Monti Cap – saucer sized
1 – Bluish purple plate coral (not sure of name) – the size of a saucer
1 – Hydnophora – about 6” in every direction.
3+ - Green Ricordia
- Various other button polyps
1 – Green brain
1 – Purple Montipora Digitata, plus several pieces of brown digi as well
1 – Torch Coral
There is about 150lbs of live rock some fiji and some tonga branch, some of the rock has well established coralline algae. This is a tank that has very stable water parameters, I currently do a 20 gal water change every other week.
I am asking $1200 or best offer, and will be for local pick up only. I live in Carlsbad San Diego. I am not willing to part out anything at this time (Possibly later). I do not need but want to sell this tank and won't be in an extremely motivated state so please take this into consideration if you would like to make an offer. I will send pictures if you're interested. Thank you!
You can respond in this thread or email at shawngoins@sbcglobal.net if interested.

shawn100

Okay 42 views and no replies? What's going on people? This is a great deal, if anyone would like please give me your opinions, observations as to why there is no interest. Anyone!?

carshark

what a fantastic price.. keep in mind not many people live in that area on these, and think of it this way, if 50 people from your area are on this site, and only 3 are able to come up with that cash, and maybe one of them is interested,, youd be better off parting it out and shipping it all.....

shawn100

Joker-not yet and sand would be the last to go as far as what is in the display tank, but quite possibly later, just depends if I can find anyone in my area that would want the complete setup.
Carshark- You know, you're right, after I posted that I was thinking the same thing and how stupid of me too! I will have a little more patience, and yes I might end up parting everything out, so I won't discount this option yet! Thanks for the advice!

mbrands

Let me know if you decide to part it out. I'd be interested in the lighting, sump, and most of the corals.
If you do part it out I'd prefer to pay shipping. If you only want it picked up I might be able to do that. Depending on your price San Diego would be a nice weekend trip from Phoenix.

smoney

Hey I am guessing you are going to have to part it out, but I would be interested in the corals. the 3+ - Green Ricordia, Brown star polyp cluster, Green star polyp cluster, Bluish purple plate coral (not sure of name) – the size of a saucer, Purple Montipora Digitata, and - Various other button polyps. If you could let me know the prices it would be great. Smoneyspad@aol.com. I live in santa clarita, california 91355. thanks.

shawn100

For all you that responded to parting out what I have, I need to take a look at what reasonable asking prices will be. I might lean towards this if I have no takers for the complete system. I want to be realistic in my pricing but currently don't have a knowledge of what used equipment typically goes for (not hard to research at all). Bottomline is I would like to move this tank out of my house and be realistic with my pricing as well as not lose to much of what I have invested in. I'm going to try and get that going this weekend, I guess if I see interest it would definitely help in my wanting to lean towards parting it out. Thanks everyone!

smoney

I'm going to be in San Deigo next weekend, and I head home like on Sunday and carlsbad is on the way home, just wondering if you will have corals ready to sell and what their prices will be????

mbrands

Originally Posted by SMoney
just wondering if you will have corals ready to sell and what their prices will be????

Dibs . . . I posted 2 hours before you, SMoney.

shawn - Have you decided to part it out for sure yet? If so, any idea on prices?

carshark

I am extremely interested in the VHO lighting still waiting to see if you are going to part it out.. If i remember I had first dibs......
ballast, end caps, and reflector is all im interested in for I am going to use those only for super actinic, I already have a 400 watt MH 20k K radium, need the actinics for dawn to dusk

shawn100

Hi everybody,
Please Reference the "parting out in San Diego" Thread for prices on everything. I will put first priority on the people that can pick up and then the people who responded first in either thread so if this is you then that's who will get priority on the items. I hope this fair, I've never sold anything over the internet and didn't expect this frenzy so I apologize if I'm not as organized as I should be. Anyway please continue all communication through that thread and let's start making this happen!

hvsukrw

i am interested in every thing. what do you have lrft? and how much are you asking for now? i live in anahiem hills, orange county

shawn100

Originally Posted by hvsukrw
i am interested in every thing. what do you have lrft? and how much are you asking for now? i live in anahiem hills, orange county
Hi,
I still have the tank/stand/canopy, all live rock, live sand, most corals, all fish but the clown, all sump equipment (sump, skimmer), refugium, and that's it. Right now the lighting, powerheads, return pump, crabs, snails, mandarin are spoken for. I've received interest in the tank/stand/canopy, and live rock but no commitments yet. Let me know if you're interested. Please reference the "Parting out in San Diego" Thread to find pricing on what I have left. Right now I'm asking $200 for the tank/stand/canopy, all other pricing is listed in this thread.
Best Regards,
Shawn

jhebi

Where do i go see the prices??? can see anything??? i am interesting in buying everything that you have?? I can send my driver to go pick up if the price is right...let me know where i can see the prices...