100 gallon tank in oklahoma

carman

we are selling our 100 gallon it is 5 foot long and all that we had on it here is a list
tank
stand
hood
4 4 foot vho and balass bulbs have less then 10 hours use
sump 30 gallon
hang on back over flow boxes (2)
birlin skimmer (3 phase 25 - 250 gallon)
350 mag canaster
1500 cascade
1 mag 7 pump
u-tubs
and return lines with 4 spouts 2 for each side of tank
bio balls (they have been bleach)
all you need to set this up as salt is one mag 7 pump power heads water salt rock and fish and corals.
the tank is glass and Not drilled the hood opens from the front the hood and stand are pine and all has been very well cared for.we are asking 500.00 for all if it get shiped buyer pays shipping would rather have it picked up. e-mail address is carman @pldi.net

carman

im in tuttle oklahoma it just sw of oklahoma city yes i have pics but i cant get them to load on comp the reef shop also has pics hang on there wall jessie at auarium concepts also has some

firedad720

would love to buy it, but my boss( wife) suggested,yea right, that i'm already over my tank limit on money spent. better pass for now.
rick

carman

will sell uv seperate it isa turbo twist3x 9 watt the bulbe is about 4 months old we used it on our 100 gallon and for a shot time on the 180

zemuro114

i was just wondering about your skimmer! I need one on my 110 gallon, and i will upgrade eventually. Yours is a good size. How much did u pay for it new and did u buy it online?? respond asap please! thank u!