00nothing

Originally Posted by jr2857
In my favorite forum!!!!!!!!

U post whore you lol congrats
isnt it customary to send everyone on the forum a beer at this point

jr2857

Originally Posted by connor
to bad half of them got people banned

it was their decision to get themselves banned as ophiura said. what did i do wrong?

jr2857

all i know is jcrim and puffer24/7. i barely interacted with either of them. never had fights with any of them.

reeftank27

i was wondering where puffer went, anyone know if he has a new name on here? i would like to see his tank now.

37g joe

Originally Posted by connor
to bad half of them got people banned

hey connor one of thos people who got banned has sent me harasing messages on my website. as jr said they got themselves banned(sort of they just create new names).

crimzy

Originally Posted by 37g Joe
hey connor one of thos people who got banned has sent me harasing messages on my website. as jr said they got themselves banned(sort of they just create new names).
FYI, I can tell you that jcrim did NOT send anything to you or your website and this has nothing to do with his banning. Some people get blamed for everything.

37g joe

Originally Posted by crimzy
FYI, I can tell you that jcrim did NOT send anything to you or your website and this has nothing to do with his banning. Some people get blamed for everything.

wow isnt it funny how Crimzy/jcrim responded to that even though I did not state that it was him. hmmmmm. makes you have to think huh?

jmick

JR, I thought you were a younger kid, don’t you go to school or are you home schooled? You seem to post 24/7, not flaming or anything just curious.

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by Jmick
JR, I thought you were a younger kid, don’t you go to school or are you home schooled? You seem to post 24/7, not flaming or anything just curious.
I asked him the same question in another thread today - he is 13 - he said they had a half day today

psusocr1

37g Joe wow isnt it funny how Crimzy/jcrim responded to that even though I did not state that it was him. hmmmmm. makes you have to think huh?
i think he was just letting you know it didnt happen..Belive me he wouldnt waste his time sending stupid emails to stupid websites

jmick

Originally Posted by NW2SLTFSH
I asked him the same question in another thread today - he is 13 - he said they had a half day today

LOL, I was surprised to see that.
Seems like he has a lot of 1/2 days...I really thought he was home schooled.

jr2857

most of my posts are after 3:00 (central time) when i get home from school. on weekends i have chinese school saturday and sometimes post 6:00 p.m. and sometimes don't post on saturday cause i'm going to a friend's house. on sunday i post throughout the day but not all day, like for 10 mins with like couple hour intervals of course i have to finish HW every day which i do AFTER the web. i'm not bragging but i'm extremely smart for my age in school. my whole team seem like duns and i won the math contest in my Advanced math class.