1000 posts...

psusocr1

how do you keep track of all your posts when you average 10 a day... i mean every section i look in, and every single thread i click on, your involved someway somehow?? how do you keep track? i just looked at i beleive 25 posts in a row that you were in?? :notsure: dont you play any sports? or do anythign outside?

jr2857

Yes now that you mention i do. Except nothing right now. I'm in the chess club at my school. I play basketball, baseball, and football. my sister rarely want to play with me. i play basketball by myself. football and baseball with friends but it's really cold out and my closest (geograhphily) friend lives more than a mile away but i do play football saturday with my friends at chinese school during a 1 hour break when we have no classes. i live far from the school but they won't get buses for us. i usually walk.

37g joe

Originally Posted by psusocr1
i think he was just letting you know it didnt happen..Belive me he wouldnt waste his time sending stupid emails to stupid websites
I cant prove it was him who sent the messagge to my email but he has sent me other harasing coments on AIM his name is {NAME DELETED} on thiere and thier are pepople on here who are friends with him that can confirm that is his name. Im might not like certain people but I dont go harass them and call them filthy names. I even tried to make a sort of truce with him. his responce was to just harsass me more.

crimzy

Originally Posted by 37g Joe
I cant prove it was him who sent the messagge to my email but he has sent me other harasing coments on AIM his name is on thiere and thier are pepople on here who are friends with him that can confirm that is his name. Im might not like certain people but I dont go harass them and call them filthy names. I even tried to make a sort of truce with him. his responce was to just harsass me more.
Let me clear something up. Neither jcrim or crimzy have ever sent you anything on email or a website. True we've spoken over aim once or twice... the final time being me telling you what I thought of your rude comments. It is classless that you would share my aim on a public forum.

S

surfinusa

i have a question jr2857 are you chinese just wondering cause you said you take chinese classes but im just wondering