100G complete setup $500

greenwolf52

100G tank 60"X18"X18"
Wooden Stand
No Canopy
Power Compact Fluorescent Lighting Ballast (Orbit Series...i think)
-needs new bulbs
2 Maxijet 900 Powerheads
Rio 3100 Return Pump
Overflow System
30G Sump w/ Refugium
-with 18w lamp
Protien Skimmer Sealife Sysytems
-rated for 125G...may want to upgrade this
70lb live rock
-about 30lb of this was purchased 2 yrs ago as base rock...some may not consider this rock as being "live"
70 lb Live Sand
Water Test Kit
Hydrometer
I could go on for a while about all the little extra things I have that would be going with everything.
Oh Yeah...Fish
-Big Pufferfish (species unknown)
-4" yellow tang
-8" orange toadfish
-1 Domino Damsel
-lots of snails and hermit crabs
Don't have to take the fish if you don't want them. plus, the bulbs in the ballast will soon need to be replaced. just want to be honest about all of this stuff now.
I live in Dytona Beach, FL. Cannot ship, but will meet halfway if you're not too far.
$500 Takes All!
Will not part out.

ifirefight

100G tank 60"X18"X18" If this is the "actual" measurement....you have a 84.155 Gallon tank. A bit shy of 100. Nice set up though.... Good luck,

greenwolf52

Originally Posted by ifirefight
100G tank 60"X18"X18" If this is the "actual" measurement....you have a 84.155 Gallon tank. A bit shy of 100. Nice set up though.... Good luck,

dang...guess you're right. i just double checked you and i guess i was misinformed from the start. for 2 years i thought it was 100g. hmmm...well...84g it is! thanks for the reply.
now would be a good time to say
BUMP

chetgregg

Hi. I'm near Savannah, GA and could meet you in JAX, etc. Do you have any other pictures? Also, I assume that your fuge is under the cabinet? Has your talk always been fish-only? Is there any reason I couldn't put my corals in there (copper, etc.)? My e-mail is chet@balbogregg.com.
Thanks!
Chet

fishissues

Originally Posted by greenwolf52
dang...guess you're right. i just double checked you and i guess i was misinformed from the start. for 2 years i thought it was 100g. hmmm...well...84g it is! thanks for the reply.
now would be a good time to say
BUMP
well where you selling from id seem intrested who knows