100G LOADED Reef Tank - Los Angeles Area

buzz

100G Reef Tank For Sale– Established - $1,800 – Looking to sell complete. Pictures Below! Reply to this post if interested, or email edwardssk@yahoo.com.
Tank
100G Lee-Mar Glass Diamond Edge Tank – Drilled with overflow in left rear corner. 60”x 23 1/4” x 18 3/8” (approx). Back is painted black. Comes with stand and canopy.
-Approximately 3 inch Live Sand bed
-Approximately 150 lbs LR – Tonga Branch, Marshall Island, Vinisi, Fiji – Crawling with life – mini brittle stars, snails, crabs, etc.!
Circulation
In addition to the return pump (Iwaki 40RT), I have 2 Maxijet 1200’s for circulation.
Fish
1 – Yellow Tang
1 – Blue Tang
1 – Lawnmower Blenny
1 – Tomato Clown
1 – Royal Gramma
1 – Green Mandarin
-Various hermits
-Many, many baby snails
1 - Spiny brittle/serpent star (rust colored)
1 - Fire Shrimp
1 - Cleaner Shrimp
1 - Peppermint Shrimp
Corals
1 – Yellow Leather
2 – Yellow Cup Coral pieces (1 the size of a fist, the other the size of a saucer)
1 – Green star polyp cluster
1 – Brown star polyp cluster
1 – Brown with bright green center star polyp cluster
1 – Monti Cap – Green with Purple polyps (layered, and the size of a dessert plate)
3+ - Green Monti Caps – bright green (1 larger than a dinner plate, others saucer size to smaller)
1 – Red Monti Cap – saucer sized
1 – Bluish purple plate coral (not sure of name) – the size of a saucer
1 – Hydnophora – about 6” in every direction.
1 – Orange Ricordia
3+ - Green Ricordia
- Various other button polyps
1 – Green brain
1 – Purple Montipora Digitata, plus several pieces of brown digi as well
1 – Torch Coral
There may be a few things I am forgetting as well.
Lighting
2 – 110W VHO Actinic 48” bulbs
2 – 250W MH 10K bulbs on eballasts – bought from Reef Fanatic.
2 – Spider Reflectors
2 – 5” cooling fans in top of hood.
Sump
Southbay SB 180 sump with:
- Southbay 6-1 Skimmer with Sedra 5000 pump
- Iwaki 40RT Return Pump
- Refugium – 10g Rubbermaid with 2 household bulbs – 6” DSB plus LR rubble – good fan worm population, Caulerpa, etc. Feeds from and to Sump in closed loop.
Just too much for me right now, so it’s time to sell. But I’ll be back…bigger and better!

larrynews

if you decide to part it, which i'm sure you won't but just incase i'd be interested in the mh lights
thanks

katara

I know,I know but IF you're willing to part with your purple and 1 of your smaller green caps,I'll take them,just let me know how much you'd like for them.

buzz

You could barely buy the skimmer for that.
Come on folks...this is a great buy and is absolutely worth it. Stocked the way this is, you'd pay thousands more to set up this system new.

nickyblase

if and when the time comes that you are willing to split it up and ship, I am interested in all the inverts & corals, and all the fish except the tangs.

paulnsd

Just in case you dont get my email I sent you one personally from my yahoo account..
My name is Paul and from San Diego, CA.
thanks
(PaulNSanDiego@yahoo.com)
Just asking a few questions about your tank

buzz

I just had a sale fall through on this due to personal reasons on the part of the buyer - not related to the tank.
So...the tank is still available! I will even go a bit lower than I asked originally and take $1500 for it. I can't go any lower than that though.