100G Stock List!???

vegas made

i am about to buy a 100 gallon glass tank the tank is like a huge cube all the sides are the same length and size
i was thinking 2 lion fish both the same kind like red-violatins
and some tangs maybe like 5???
is that too much or a good stock list or what???
please comment every suggestion is appreciated

kirkaz

Vegas Vegas Vegas...The Trigger Police already arrested you for having 4 triggers in a 60 gallon, now the Tang Police will throw you in jail if you put 5 Tangs in a 100 gallon tank, I had the Tang Police on me for having 2 (Achilles & Naso) in a 90 gallon as a beginner... I say, get a Blue and a Yellow to start, and give them a few months and see how things are going. Don't be in a rush. Good Luck.

crimzy

Hard to say without knowing the dimensions of the tank. However, if the footprint is 4' x 4' then I'd go with the following:
yellow tang
harlequin tusk
snowflake eel
dwarf lion
bicolor angel
maroon clown

vegas made

Originally Posted by kirkaz
Vegas Vegas Vegas...The Trigger Police already arrested you for having 4 triggers in a 60 gallon, now the Tang Police will throw you in jail if you put 5 Tangs in a 100 gallon tank, I had the Tang Police on me for having 2 (Achilles & Naso) in a 90 gallon as a beginner... I say, get a Blue and a Yellow to start, and give them a few months and see how things are going. Don't be in a rush. Good Luck.

lol i know i know i fixed the trigger problem i only have 2 now and im putting them in a bigger tank in proabbly 6 months maybe 9 depends on how fast they are gonna grow
but the 100 gallon tank the tangs arent that big of a deal but the 2 lions is what i really want in the tank and some tangs or other fish that will be suitable
can i put 2 lions in the tank?? a couple people told me no but a couple people told me yes ??

vegas made

Originally Posted by crimzy
Hard to say without knowing the dimensions of the tank. However, if the footprint is 4' x 4' then I'd go with the following:
yellow tang
harlequin tusk
snowflake eel
dwarf lion
bicolor angel
maroon clown

ya i dont know exzactly but i think the footprint is more like 3' by 3' the tank is pretty tall i would say 3' or 4' tall and 3' or 2'1/2 wide and all the walls are the same size

vegas made

Originally Posted by psusocr1
who buys a tank without knowing the size?
i didnt measure in the store yet im sure
im just explaining it off the top of my head

mike22cha

3'x3' isn't a good tank for any tang. They usually need 6ft of length. Heigth doesn't matter much when it comes to deminsions. Not great for the fish, but it is nice for the humans.

vegas made

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
3'x3' isn't a good tank for any tang. They usually need 6ft of length. Heigth doesn't matter much when it comes to deminsions. Not great for the fish, but it is nice for the humans.
what would you suggest for a tank like this???? some dwarf lions 2 to be approximate lol