100gal for sale

yellowlogi

I have a 100gal tank with stand and canopy for sale.
I am trying to sell everything togeather.
100 Gal Tank
Brand New Refuguim 30 Gal. with light
Brand New Skimmer with pump
2 4to5 months old 250w MH bulbs with balist
4 55w Blue Actinic pc lights
I have all kinds of accessories that i will be giving away with the tank. (food, feeders, containers, tubs, cemicals, test kits and much more.)
averything for this tank is like new. I don't have it right now but tomorrow i will get some picuters and upload them on here. i want to sell everything at once. i am asking $1500 for everything. if you know anything about tanks you know that i paid a LOT LOT more then this. I live in Bella Vista Argansas 72714. unit must be picked up. attached is some pictures of the refugium from the site i got them and the lights i will take some real pictures tomorrow. you can contact me at yellowlogic@cox.net.

ginarox

wow!!! thats an awesome price,,,i wished it was for sale back in july i could have saved alot of money,,,iam about 30 mintues from Bella Vista ,,,good luck i hope you are able to sale,,,,have a great day...

kainex

WOW!!! what a great deal!!! you can get that on the Bay for 225.00 "buy it now!" I like your pics!!!.....they are just like the ones on the Bay.......
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!!

drew2005

Originally Posted by kainex
WOW!!! what a great deal!!! you can get that on the Bay for 225.00 "buy it now!" I like your pics!!!.....they are just like the ones on the Bay.......
He is selling the whole setup. Its a 100 gallon tank and the refugium. I think you misread the post. Anyway, i wish i was in Arkansas. This would be mine.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by kainex
Re-read his post carefully!
Mc

yellowlogi

If interested post,email, or call and we can ttry to work a deal on pickup. i may be willing to drive 2 to 3 hours.