100lbs of lr for sale!

nas19320

Originally posted by TheSamm
is there any way u could find out for me...? just so i know somewhat of a estement?

You can get a shipping estimate at ups website, you just need a few things like zipcodes to and from and the weight of the package.

ndtechie05

i live close to Toms River, is the rock cured and how long will u have some left till? i am currently cyclying my 75gallon with 15lbs of LR and i am looking to add more rock in a week or 2 and this is a good deal.

jcm1856

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT: xxlitohotvtboixx@hotmail.com.
This person is a scammer. I sent them money for some snails shipped overnight and never received and they wouldn't reply to over 5 different e-mails. I still have a paypal dispute thats ongoing trying to recover my money.

thedocta

Yes that's right he's a scammer...I sent him a bunch of old stuff I had laying around and payed 30 bucks for shipping and he was supposed to send me 25 pounds LR but 2 weeks later he still isn't answering email and still no LR. If anyone lives in Jersey and would like to kick his A** for me I can give you his address...or I could just post it on here. -Greg

thedocta

Sorry wrong guy AndrewT isn't the same person. I've had a couple friends buy from him and they all said they got their stuff. I think he's trust worth just takes him a while! Sorry about that andrewt!