108 gallon for sale

maurwyck

space coast florida. 108 gallon tank, stand, and hood for sale. 2 scissor tails, 1 snowsflake eel, 1 green wolf eel, 2 arrow crabs, 10 hermit crabs, 1 horseshoe crab, 1 angel, 1 pillow cushion starfish, 2 urchins, 40 lbs live sand, approx 80-100lbs live rock. fish only light. up to 125g wet dry. Asking 950 OBO for whole setup. must be able to break down and move.

maurwyck

The live sand would have to be the last to go because I have a horseshoe crab and hermit crabs and the starfish would need the sand.

erics3ooo

I live in palm bay. I will be back in town this weekend. Send me an email so I can get with you. Is sunday free for you. I am interested in rock and maybe some fish.
Thanks,
Eric

Z

zullu4cb

i will take almost all of your inverts....i will take the urchins.....the starfish....crabs...and snails....name your price and i will be by to pick them up.....email me at.... abercombie15j@aol.com.....thanks....can pick up as early as tomorrow....talk to ya soon...

maurwyck

I recently had surgery sorry about not getting back to you guys. please e mail me if you can meet up wednesday morning for what you need