10g or 7.5g??? Agressive

oceansidefish

I have a 7.5g and a 10g tank in the garage.....Trying to decide which to set up and what to put in them....I would really like to do something different. I have a 120g reef and wanted to put something in one of those I could not do in the reef....Could I swing an angler or frog fish in the 10g???

oceansidefish

Ok why would I make it a sump or fuge.....It's a biocube type of tank and like I said I already have a reef tank.... And no seahorses, the tank is too small...
Well I set it up today with sand, rock and water from my reef tank...I will let it sit for a week or so...

premilove

Originally Posted by Oceansidefish
http:///forum/post/3045405
Ok why would I make it a sump or fuge.....It's a biocube type of tank and like I said I already have a reef tank.... And no seahorses, the tank is too small...
Well I set it up today with sand, rock and water from my reef tank...I will let it sit for a week or so...
he said make the 7 a sump or fuge and use the 10 as a DT for that particular system..no need to be snotty. with the 10 gal as a dt, ur filtration is ur 7 gal. u dont really need a skimmer if u pack the 7 with some chaeto. or just get a skimmer and use that as filtration for ur 10 dt.

oceansidefish

It's not snotty at all....Just get frustrated when people don't answer the question asked. I said I was trying to decide which to set up.... I decided on the 7.5g anyways so it's a moot point now. It's a biocube type with a lid and I am not going to run a skimmer. Basically have decided to cycle water out every few days with my 120g...