110 gallon reef stocklist

A

azul1994

I posted in the aggressive forum asking for a stocklist but I think i have decided i want a reef.
I know i wanted a pair of ocellaris clowns and probably a yellow tang,
But besides those 3 fish what else would you guys suggest?

forddna

Is it the 5' 110g or 4'? I am a newbie, but I'm sure clarifying that will help others to answer you.

A

azul1994

I don't have the tank yet but im pretty sure its the 4 ft. one.

forddna

I believe Oceanic makes the 5' one...if that helps.
Anyway, some fish to consider, but by no means am I any kind of expert!!!
Banggai Cardinals
Green Chromis
both of those can be kept in groups.
Angelfish from the Genicanthus genus. Also the Flame Angel and Coral Beauty, but pick ONE.
Blennies and Gobies.
Copperband Butterfly.
Just throwing out some fisht that I'm almost certain are fine in a 110g.

A

azul1994

I'm deffinitely going to get a dwarf angel. But i think im going to stay away from the flame and coral beauty because like everyone has them. lol

forddna

Okay, trying again. The Bellus is the fish on the bottom. That's a female. The male is boring looking.

The Lamarck's Angel is very similar, but with less color. Mostly white with black stripes. It's also a very nice one.
Then there's the Interruptus..

mcbdz

Love the foxface, Midas blenny, firefish, fairy or flasher wrasse. Royal gramma, B/G chromis school, clown gobies, zebra dart goby, etc,......

robdog696

Personally, I would add a wrasse. They are good reef fish, and if most didn't need to be kept singly I'd probably have an all wrasse tank. I think they're better looking than the anthias and easier to care for. My favorites are the Mystery Wrasse (peaceful), Dragon Wrasse (aggressive), and Red Velvet Wrasse (peaceful).