110 gallon tank, stand, canopy FT

blfuller123

Looking to trade a 110 tall (48x18 x30) with stand and canopy. Stand and canopy are black. Tank is O'Dell. I can drill the tank to your needs. Looking to trade for the following of equal value:
Complete ozone setup
Larger UV
Chiller
Large Diamater Acrylic Tubing
Hardwood Plywood
Cash
????
Tank will have to be picked up, I am in an Atlanta area. Email me with question at beefller@yahoo.com

blfuller123

Here is the tank (and the guy I got it from). As far as a selling price, I would rather trade for one of the above.

blfuller123

Send me your email and I will get you some pictures. As far as a selling price, I would rather trade for one of the above items first.

blfuller123

Kinda hard to get a picture because my garage is packed. The bottom trim that hides the tank edge is inside the tank. Looking for $275 OBO

team2jndd

Bfuller my brother leaves for Iraq in october. This will be his third tour and hes wanted a tank like this but hasnt been able to do it because hes never home for it. I am going to see him next week and I will be in atlanta for 2 weeks. I would really love to buy this for him and set it up and get it running so when he comes home he has something waiting for him. Please let me know asap. My email is screamin_reefers@yahoo.com.