110 Watt Pc Lights For Sale, Balls For Sale

rockface

This system is under 1 year old, and looks brand new, and include bulbs . It's from Jeff's under his own branding. It's a 55 x2 PC fixture with 2 fans, and 1 switch in an ABS inclosed housing. Other tha about 25 gallons of bio balls these are the last 2 items I want to sell. I want $80 for the lights, and $50 for all of the bio balls. Plus shipping on both, or package deal on both.

rockface

thanks for responding, but right now, I want $80 firm. The system wasn't used much more than 2-3 months.

c_bell

if bronco fish does'nt want the light, i'm interested. Please e-mail me and let me know......corybell01@yahoo.com

rockface

josh I sent you an e amil the other day as you asked, but I got no response. Do you want the lights? If so send a response to the e mail I sent you the other day with the info requested, and we'll call it a done deal.

c_bell

ROCKFACE..... i wantt the lights. i cant check me personal e-mail becuse im work. but please post back here and let me know, im ready to buy them now.
;)

rockface

sold to c-bell for $80. you won't be disappointed. The set up looks brand new. I just sent you an e mail at home. :)