110G new set-up.... how much fish is too much?

chankanaab

Do you have a built in overflow? I have a yellow watchman goby and he went missing for 3 months. I found him alive at the bottom of the overflow. Lost his color but was alive!

elite

no theres no biult in overflow
i do have a hang on back overflow that leads down to my wetdry but he wasnt nowhere to be found....
i got another yellowatchman and he is doing great....

karak40

I used Damsels to cycle my Tank and after the cycling period a couple of domino damsels stayed behind.. Worst Fish ever produced. They are mean SOB's and they are hard to get rid of.... The only thing they are good for is to flush them down the toilet lol!!!!!!!!

crypt keeper

Originally Posted by karak40
http:///forum/post/2949151
I used Damsels to cycle my Tank and after the cycling period a couple of domino damsels stayed behind.. Worst Fish ever produced. They are mean SOB's and they are hard to get rid of.... The only thing they are good for is to flush them down the toilet lol!!!!!!!!
be careful some people will try and catch you in a dark alley and beat you for comments like that on here. Im not one of them. Im just saying. These folks dont take kindly to sense less killing of a animal.

small triggers

yeah,,, killing and using them to cycle a tank and be mat ad them for staying,, ,you put them in there. I think they get more mean when they have to be in to much ammonia and nitrate,,,, better idea, if you dont want to keep a fish for life, dont put it in your tank,,