110g

bkvreef

I was just curious in a reasonable price for a 110g. It is 72" x 18" x 18". It is not reaf ready, but I could include the two overflow boxes for an additional price.
I am in Dayton, O-HI-O
I am just curious as far as prices.

reefforbrains

When I shop for a used tank I have always used 1.00-1.50 bucks per gallon, 1.50-2.00 if its acrylic. But its ultimatley about supply and demand.
feel like selling the overflows separatly?

bkvreef

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
When I shop for a used tank I have always used 1.00-1.50 bucks per gallon, 1.50-2.00 if its acrylic. But its ultimatley about supply and demand.
feel like selling the overflows separatly?
Sorry not right now it is actually still up and running I'm just looking at getting a reef ready one in it's place, so until the tanks gone I still need the overflows.

nu2salt

Originally Posted by bkvreef
Sorry not right now it is actually still up and running I'm just looking at getting a reef ready one in it's place, so until the tanks gone I still need the overflows.
when r you looking at getting rid of the tank i'm interested and i live in ky was just in o-hi-o yesterday.

bkvreef

Originally Posted by nu2salt
when r you looking at getting rid of the tank i'm interested and i live in ky was just in o-hi-o yesterday.
It's all a mater of if the price is right.
Shoot me a number.

bkvreef

Originally Posted by Nictavius
If he buys the tank I will take an overflow possibly both.....if the price is right....
Can do IF the tank gets sold!

bkvreef

Originally Posted by marllo
what price for it all together? and do you have any pics? :thinking:
Looking at $300 obo.
I don't have any pictures I will try and see what I can do.