115 pounds LR And Much More

97tahoe

I am breaking down my tank for storage while we build our new house and I need to get rid of all the contents. I would rather someone pickup but I might do shipping. If someone would pickup they could take it all.
I am located in Ooltewah Tennessee which is about 10 minutes from Chattanooga Tennessee.
If it helps on distance for anyone I can be in Knoxville in a little over an hour with my driving and a little over 2 hours to Nashville (thats a steady 75 to 85)
I have
60 pounds Live Lettuce Rock from Haiti
Around 10 to 15 pounds of Flordia Live Rock
40 Pounds OF Carrib-Sea Look Alive Rock (has been in tank for a while and is live now)
Around 50 pounds I think of Carrib-Sea sand (its about a inch and half in a 75 gallon
1 Rock with a Red Mushroom
1 Rock With 7 Green Mushrooms
1 Rock with 7 Pylops
1 Softball sized rock covered with Zenia
1 Firefish
1 Coral Beauty
1 Tank Raised Clown
1 Cleaner Shrimp
6 Large Turbo Snails
Aprox 30 to 40 Crabs
3 or 4 Starfish (brittles I think, they came on LR)
3 or 4 test kits
I really need to get this broken down so I will make someone a good offer. IF someone could pickup I would take 250.00 for the whole lot and I think that is a very good deal. If you priced everything it would easly be over 450.00 or probally even 500.
If anyone is interested please let me know I have till next weekend, if it isent sold by then I will lay the rock out to dry and just put it in storage.

97tahoe

updated tank picture trying to give size reference if this works. The tank this stuff is in is a 75 gallon.

97tahoe

Oh I forgot I also have a Pro Aquatics 150 Wet/Dry with built in Skimmer that comes with the overflow, all tubing, a Cap 800 to run the skimmer and a Cap 2200 for the return. This thing sells for around 230.00 on the auction site plus around 20.00 for shipping and 300.00 at LFS's. It has only been used on this tank for about 3 or 4 months.
I will take 150.00 for it and I will ship for auctual shipping plus the packaging to ship it.

alejandro

I live in Georgia like 3 hours from you I'am relly looking for live rock could you wait until next weekend? I can pickup and let me know if $250 is the last price, because I don't need the live sand you can e-mailme elaine@applebank.net
thank you.
Alex.

97tahoe

Bherren... The deminisions are
DIMENSIONS: 24" L x 10" W x 21" H
CAPACITY: 150 Gallons or 600 GPH
This is on ---- posted now. This thing has only been used for a little over two months and I paid 230.00 on ---- for it plus 24.00 shipping. I have it listed with a reserve of 150.00 and a buy it now of 175.00. Here the link, I guess this is ok since this is the classified area.
http://cgi.----.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4315331815

97tahoe

As of right now it is supposed to be sold but I haven't seen the money yet. I will not seperate though I would rather sell all or nothing. Thanks