115g Tank For Sale in TN

roofis

115g Tank, Oak Stand and Canopy, 250lbs of Live Rock (Fiji, Tonga), 150lbs of Live Sand, Skimmer, 3 air pumps, 100 count mix of snails, crabs(5 emerald), shrimp, stars, anenomes, and fish... 270w PC lights, moon lights, magnum 350 pro and other assortments of equipment for sale. WILL NOT PART OUT. Serious Inquiries Only. $1000 Firm. ALOT MORE INVESTED...but you all already know this.

Email me at: tim_russell33@yahoo.com
I would put my phone on here...which is a better way to contact me, but I do not know if they (SWF.com) would allow me...
Thank you.

roofis

Thank you for your responses. I live in Cookeville, TN...in between nashville and knoxville. I will post some pics of the rock since the only pics that I have of the rock is w/ only 150lbs later today. The filtration is the 350magnum pro, skimmer pro deluxe, and of course the LR and LS is the main filtration. All stats of the tank are at zero. Test are done every week. Last time I had any numbers on the stats of the tank was in december when it was at the end of it's cycle.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask whatever you want.
THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM SELLING MY BABY IS>.....i wrecked my other baby. I have a saab convertible that is modded out, running close to 400hp and 360lbs of torque. FAST CAR!!! I just need the quick cash to fix her so I can driver her again.
Thank you. **pic of my other baby that needs fixed**