12 gal help

Im contemplating on makinga 12 gallon nano. I will be buying the Eclipse System 12. The dimensions are 21"L x 11"W x 18"H. This week Im going to buy a coralife 96 watt pc light. I will get about 20 lb of live rock and 20 lb od live sand. Im not really sure about the filter. I was thinking about just a HOB. Is it ok to run carbon in a nano reef? Is this enought filteration? Will I need a powerhead for more circulation?
Now for the livestock. I want a pair of perecula clowns and maybe a clown goby and a cleaner shrimp. I will have plenty of snails and hermit crabs. I would get a coral instead of a anemone. Im guessing that I can keep most corals in this lighting.
PLEASE HELP! I want to make sure I know exactly what Im going to do and what I need before I choose to do this. Thank you!

lefty

Running carbon's just fine. Carbon helps maintain water quality, and that's something all tanks need. You should have a powerhead as a HOB would not provide enough circulation on its own.
Sounds like you're good to go. You can't keep all corals with that lighting, but you've got a lot of them covered. :)
-lefty