12 Gal NC DLX Pics:UPDATE

bigpete

i have just added a few new additions, nothing too special but wanted to show. I bought a new candy cane, its at the top right, but the pictures do it no justice. a few of the polyp heads havent opened on it either so i decided to leave it out haha. enjoy.

clown in his new bed

nothing special, but i got a good deal on these polyps. i thought they were good looking.

S

sand125

Originally Posted by bigpete
i have just added a few new additions, nothing too special but wanted to show. I bought a new candy cane, its at the top right, but the pictures do it no justice. a few of the polyp heads havent opened on it either so i decided to leave it out haha. enjoy.

clown in his new bed

nothing special, but i got a good deal on these polyps. i thought they were good looking.

what kind of lighting do you have no your tank

jerth6932

Those new additions are looking great in your tank!!!! Very nice!!! That is coming together Well!! How did you go about getting all that Coraline Algea????

bigpete

thanks jerth, i always appreciate your comments. in regards to the lights, i use the regular pcs that came with the nano DLX.

bigpete

Originally Posted by fedukeford
nice, i love your zoos
thanks, im hooked on zoos. once my hammer and colt outgrows my tank im filling all of those spots with zoos!

bigpete

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
VERY NICE MAN!!! Awesome clown
thanks. hes my favorite in there...although when i stick my hand in the tank for whatever reason he bites my fingers. it acutally hurts, i love it

bigpete

Originally Posted by Jerth6932
Those new additions are looking great in your tank!!!! Very nice!!! That is coming together Well!! How did you go about getting all that Coraline Algea????
sorry for so many posts and re-posts....i have to give props to nano a + b for the coraline growth. it just went crazy! i should take a picture of my algae scrub, its litereally completely covered in purple coraline.

jerth6932

Originally Posted by bigpete
sorry for so many posts and re-posts....i have to give props to nano a + b for the coraline growth. it just went crazy! i should take a picture of my algae scrub, its litereally completely covered in purple coraline.
That amount of Coraline is INSANE!!!!!
Nano a+b huh I will have to go check that out!!!!!!

pclown

Originally Posted by Jerth6932
That amount of Coraline is INSANE!!!!!
Nano a+b huh I will have to go check that out!!!!!!
Yes. me too. I have some purple algae growing here and there but I want the pink algae as well. I have been using Purple up but I am going to try the Kent A & B.
Thank for the info.

bigpete

Originally Posted by PClown
Yes. me too. I have some purple algae growing here and there but I want the pink algae as well. I have been using Purple up but I am going to try the Kent A & B.
Thank for the info.
also, kent nano a + b has every essential element for a mini reef all in two bottles. its great and easy.

bigpete

Originally Posted by Ross
B-Ionic does the same thing and is way cheaper....
does it come in one bottle or two?