12 gallon acrylic tank for sale with Pictures!!!

marinefish

I have a 12 gallon acrylic tank for sale with built in overflow and wet and dry filter. This tank comes with two 32 watt custom sealife 50/50 10k/actinic power compact lighting. The lighting itself comes with each idividual on/off switch. It was used as a reef tank and it was never contaminated with any kind of medication or chemicals. I am selling this tank for $90 dollars total. The tank was used for a little over a year or just around a year. Please let me knwo if you anyone interested because i am moving completely out of my hosue and into an apartment by next thursday. Below will be pictures attached.

marinefish

The spots on the black back walls were coraline algae that has now died. I will clean it off sometime today. On the side of the tank, there are some superficial scraches that can be taken out by buffering with any acrylic repair kit.
I am lcoated in california in teh city of fountain valley. If anyone is intersted please contact me asap.

D

daniel411

I'll buy that! Where are you located, can you find out what shipping and insurance would be for area code 48375?

D

daniel411

grr... I just thought about it, I really shouldn't right now, but if you have it in say a month still. I'll definately buy it, sorry

blueface

This is an awesome deal!! I have the exact same tank & love it!!!
I paid $150 for mine used. They go for $275 new!!:D :D

marinefish

Yup. ..i am actuallly selling this tank at less then 50% of what i paid because i need to sell it fast cuz i have too many tanks for that new apartment of mine.....So grab the chance if you guys can. Currently i have one person requesting me to hold it for a day but if that dont go through, it is up for grabs again.