12 gallon Eclipse ---good deal or bad?

sunysideup

Hello. This guy is selling a :
12 gallon Eclipse saltwater tank. Stable for 3 years. Six diffrent kinds of mushrooms, tree coral, Anemone, purple stripe feather duster, marroon and yellow stripe clown, two damsels, 25+ pds of live rock, many mushrooms and crabs. Full testing supplies, Lifegard big digital temp alert gauge, Coral life bulb, extra power head.
How much do you think I should give him?? Or what is all of this worth? I'm not familar with Eclipse tanks. Are they good?

bill109

Originally Posted by sunysideup
Hello. This guy is selling a :
12 gallon Eclipse saltwater tank. Stable for 3 years. Six diffrent kinds of mushrooms, tree coral, Anemone, purple stripe feather duster, marroon and yellow stripe clown, two damsels, 25+ pds of live rock, many mushrooms and crabs. Full testing supplies, Lifegard big digital temp alert gauge, Coral life bulb, extra power head.
How much do you think I should give him?? Or what is all of this worth? I'm not familar with Eclipse tanks. Are they good?
i had a eclipse 12 gallon bowfront never put fish in there considering its small cus i up graded
but good luck if your new to the hobby thtat stuff can get pretty pricy what kind of damsels? if there is a domino
they are sweet lol
idk if it helps but i bought mine new with a top w/ lights filter salt heater and cartridge for about 180 bucks but the TOP IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT to do water changes you have to take off te top cus the top isnt big enough because its on top of the filter .. what idiot came up with that i have no clue but its only enough room to change filter cartridges.

sunysideup

This guy is selling it to me the whole shabang for $100
Is this a pretty good deal? He said he put $2000 into it. Does this sound right?

bonebrake

You asked how much it is worth...
It is probably worth about $300-$500. Depending on the quality of the live rock and corals.
:joy: