12 pack plus 1

Originally posted by MR. Tuna
those are really cool.. do you think i can keep a t.maxima with 130 watts and 300 watts (430 watts VHO). my tank is a 92 reef corner?

IMO . . . . no.

kyle10

its funny...i went to the fish store to get like a 20 gal for my son..instead we walk out of the store with a 150 gal...3 months later this is what we have and alot of money later...but is fun checking out the tank and seeing the way everything acts in there...its deffinetly worth all the work
thanks

mr. tuna

would i be able to keep clams if i have 250 watts of metal halide, 2x55 watts of power compact, and an additional 130 watts on power compact?? it is over a 92 gallon corner, 24" deep, and if i can keep clams, would i be able to keep them on my sand bed??

Originally posted by MR. Tuna
would i be able to keep clams if i have 250 watts of metal halide, 2x55 watts of power compact, and an additional 130 watts on power compact?? it is over a 92 gallon corner, 24" deep, and if i can keep clams, would i be able to keep them on my sand bed??

assuming that you water is stable with high Ca and proportional Alk . . . yup. (IMO)