120 finally in!!

buzzword

Hey all, just happy here and wanted to spread some humor. I finally got my 120g w/ 30g sump/refugium plumbed up in my house. The sump and fug are plumbed to a Sequence Dart pump, it rocks! I have I have about 6 feet of head pressure so it is kicking out around 2400gphr! I turned it on to run a tester with tap water and the thing shot water out all over me and my recroom, went about 8 feet across the room. I was soaked! had to unplug and turn the flow down! Found the happy medium and let it run for about 5 hrs. Drained it and am making R/ODI now. About half full w/ 100g per day Ro unit. Would like to post some pics if I can figure it out. 120# LR going in tomorow, have two heaters in it now. Just thought I would give a shout. Getting so adicted to this and don't have anything but water yet! LOL!

masala4080

go to the fish photgraphy forum and look at the Pictures FAQ. Just make sure your picture is 500x500 pixels or less and is .jpg. The pixel size can be changed on paint, if you dont have a photo editor. I have Microsoft Picture it. Photo premium 9 and it works awsome. Also, make sure the image is saved somewhere on your computer. preferably a place where you will remember where you put it. Definitly post some pics if you can.

buzzword

Hey thanks acrylic, comin from you I'll take that as a compliment. But seriously my LFS guy reccomended it and brought the rep in to show him how to plumb it to make it work. Damn powerful! Gonna have to figure out where to aim the flow to get best coverage. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

buzzword

Hey so the tank is almost 3/4 full should I start filling the sump/refug now and start mixing my salt in the tank with powerheads? Or should I fill the tank till the overflows? I still have to add my 120lbs of LR tomorrow. Any suggestions? I will try to research this as well.