MH light set up mogul base bulbs
Prizim Protien skimmer
and 1 new renastar xp3 canister filter
asking 600 or best offer
local pick up only
will try to post some pics after i clean it up
Email at sanderson416@comcast.net

kngjffry

I would love to have this tank! I live in Central NJ. Can you post some pics (even if it is still dirty) send it to my email at kngjffry@aol.com
What are the dimensions of the tank?

scarface

i am interested in the lights how much and how many watts from new york and i am taking a trip to atlantic city on sunday so i can stop by and pick it up

misfit

Im trying to see it as a package deal I just recently brought it to my LFS in toms river to try and sell,I dropped my camera and is not working too well right now,im sorry im trying to get a replacement.Ill try to borrow one to post pics>i sent you an email kngjffry.And scott I tried emailing you it keeps getting returned to me.Ill try to get back to you

misfit

ha you know frank thats where i brought the tank to see if he could sell it.where abouts in toms river you live.Im in pine lake park manchester

xhappyx

Originally Posted by misfit
ha you know frank thats where i brought the tank to see if he could sell it.where abouts in toms river you live.Im in pine lake park manchester
hehe ya i know frank he knows me as tattoo tom heheh i live right off coolidge in tr

misfit

im the one thats been welding up most of his racks for his tanks.Im going to be doing his goldfish rack soon